Day 1 Shahjalal International Airport – Travel Lodge, Hulu Male
Fly from Shahjalal Int. Airport, Dhaka to Male International Airport. Upon arrival at the Airport you will meet to our local representative who will transfer you to the Hotel. Check in to hotel. Enjoy free time on your own. Overnight stay at Travel Lodge, Hulu Male.
Day 2 Transfer to ParadiseIsland
Breakfast at Travel Lodge. Check out from hotel & transfer to ParadiseIsland by Speed Boat. Check in to ParadiseIsland resort. Enjoy on your own. Overnight stay at ParadiseIsland.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 Explore ParadiseIsland
Enjoy Superior Beach at ParadiseIsland resort. Overnight stay at ParadiseIsland.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 ParadiseIsland - Shahjalal International Airport
Breakfast at ParadiseIsland. Check out from resort transfer to Hulu Male by Speed Boat. Transfer to Male International Airport. Catch return flight to Dhaka Bangladesh.
Dhaka-Maldives-Dhaka Return Air ticket including taxes on Mihinlanka.
1 Night Hotel accommodation with breakfast at Travel Lodge, Hulu Male.
2 Nights Hotel accommodations with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Tips to Guide & Driver
Any meals other than those mentioned in Menu.
Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Visa Fee & International Airfare
50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs - 0700 hr
If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at hotel /Apartment
Terms & Conditions
1. Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time 1400 hrs. and 1200 hrs. Respectively.
2. Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel, transportation department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
3. Package rates are valid as per the above mentioned validity dates and for the room category specified. Should the period of stay or room type change, above rates will not be valid.
4. Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions and special events. A surcharge will be levied
5. Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together
6. The final pricing will be applicable, based on the rate of exchange (ROE) valid at the time of confirmation of the booking. This price is based on the current rate of exchange.
7. No refund for unutilized services
8. If the guest wishes to change itinerary or places after booking of package, you are required to pay the price difference.
9. The guests are requested to follow the rules and regulations of the resort / hotel where they are accommodated.
10. Sometimes due to unforeseen situations need may arise for us to make slight changes to tour itinerary; guests are requested to cooperate with us.
11. In the unlikely event of reserved accommodation not available for you upon arrival at your destination, we would immediately arrange for an alternate accommodation of the same standards.
12. Inter connecting rooms/Adjacent rooms/Rooms on same floor /rooms near to each other are strictly subject to availability.
13. Maximum waiting time at the airport shall be 90 minutes from the touchdown of the flight. If the customer is delayed then from for 1 hour an extra amount will be charged
14. For any amendment requests in the Itinerary, please advise our transport manager at least 48 hours in advance and the request shall be subject to availability.
15. Shorter-stays than the booked stay and early check-out will be regarded as cancellation and hence no refund will be provided.
16. Strictly NO Refund for un-utilized services once booking made confirmed.
17. Rates quoted are based on BDT for specified No. of persons.
18. No amendment (name changes, date changes, hotel change etc) will be done once the booking is guaranteed
19. We do not hold any responsibility for additional cost or adjustment which may arise as a result of events beyond our control, such as technical problems with means of transportation, changes imposed by re-scheduling or cancellation of flights by an airline/train, political disturbances, natural disasters, bad weather or terrorist activity etc. Also, any subsequent increase in the cost, which may arise from the increase of fuel price, Gov taxes or accommodation charges, shall have to be charged additionally.
20. We shall have no legal liability for any loss, damage, personal injury arising directly or indirectly from any aspect of your Holiday.
21. Journey undertaken by air, land or sea is governed by the terms and conditions of the service provider.
22. The guest booking our services is expected to provide a valid identity authenticating the person and you shall not make a reservation in a fictitious name.
23. Showing around all the places mentioned in our packages depend upon the availability of time and climatic conditions.
24. Rates are NETT to Agent and non-commissionable.
25. It is the responsibility of the guest to carry all necessary travel documents such as accommodation voucher / confirmation, passport, other valid identity proof, flight/air tickets etc.
26. In the unfortunate event of vehicle breakdown, we will provide you alternate vehicle. However, the time loss due to event will not be compensated.
27. All the hotels have been given as per your budget; kindly visit their respective websites for better understanding before confirming.
28. City tax fee City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes is not included in the package which is directly paid to the hotel by customer.
29. Rates are subject to change without prior notice
30. Rooms are strictly subject to availability and the offer is given to you on a special deal valid for a limited period of time.
31. Above rates quoted based on the group size and should the no of PAX decrease, we have the right to revise the package rate without prior notice
32. Request to you to be punctual for all tours and transfers. Maximum waiting time shall be 05 minutes for SIC and 10 minutes for Private.
33. For any amendment requests in the Itinerary, please advise our me/transport manager at least 48 hours in advance and the request shall be subject to availability.
34. All the hotels have been given as per your budget; kindly visit their respective websites for better understanding before confirming.
35. In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full Airfares (In case of inclusion of airfares with package) are subject to vary anytime also a matter of availability.
36. Airfare is non-refundable.
After you confirm your trip we will assume that you have read thoroughly, understood it and abide by it:
15 days prior to the starting date - 40 % of Package Cost.
7 Days prior to the starting date - 75 % of Package Cost.
Policy 5 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost.
Airfare would be applicable at the time of confirmation.