Place Covered : Barcelona, Madrid & Lisbon
Package Duration : 6 Nights 7 Days
Travel Period: Till 31st October,2016
Package Price Per Person on Twin/Triple Share Basis Without Airfare
(Price may change based on availability at the time of Booking)
Day 1 Arrival in Barcelona
Welcome to Barcelona city!! You are in the Catalonian Capital! On arrival transfer by luxury car, Mercedes or Audi, with an English-speaking driver. Overnight in your hotel.
Day 2 Barcelona
In the morning, buffet breakfast, followed by a a private tour of Barcelona, by luxury car with an English- speaking driver. The traveller will get to know the most typical monuments of the city. You will visit the façade of the Cathedral, the façade of the Sagrada Familia. The visit continues to the Olympic Village, the Columbus monument and then on to the Montjuïc Mountain, where you will be able to see the Olympic Stadium.
Day 3 Barcelona -Madrid (by Train)
Breakfast and private transfer to Barcelona railway station in order to pick up the high speed train to Madrid. Only 3 hours and you are in the capital of Spain. Private Transfer to escort you to your hotel. Overnight in your hotel.
Day 4 Madrid
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Private tour of Madrid, by luxury car with an English-speaking driver. Enjoy panoramic sightseeing of the old part of the city. We will also approach the façade of the Royal Palace, the Sabatini Gardens and Campo del Moro, located in the city center. The church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, the Toledo Bridge, the Prado Museum, and Puerta de Alcalá are also good examples of this splendid style. Overnight in your hotel. (Breakfast)
Day 5 Madrid – Lisbon (by Flight)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Private transfer to Lisbon airport in order to pick up the flight to Lisbon. Only 1 hour and you will be in the capital of Portugal. Private transfer on arrival to your hotel.
Overnight in your hotel.
Day 6 Lisbon
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Regular city tour of Lisbon: on the right bank of the broad Tagus river estuary, the capital of Portugal graciously reclines over rolling hills. Free afternoon for a fado show with wine tasting.
Day 7 Departure
Breakfast and private transfer from hotel to airport in order to pick up the flight to your country.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Madrid
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Barcelona
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Lisbon
- Private transfers arrival / departure in all cities by luxury car
- 2 hours sightseeing with English speaking driver in Madrid and Barcelona
- Sit in Coach (SIC) sightseeing tour in Lisbon
- Daily buffet breakfast 24 hour telephone assistance for passengers
- Visa for Spain (if needed)
- Domestic transportation between cities: 26,000 / pax and package
- Lisbon city tax (Direct payment at the hotel)
- Tips to the guide/driver (optional)
- Optional tours/excursions (please refer to the Daily City Tour tab)
No customer comments for the moment.