Visit Bangkok (3D 2N) without Airfare
Additional Night Cost per Person: 1,400 Standard
Additional Night Cost per Person: 3,200 Superior
Additional Night Cost per Person: 5,000 Deluxe
Golden palaces, floating markets, majestic porcelain-laid spire is it a magical fairyland? Close. It’s
Bangkok. Thailand's capital is split into 50 unique districts. Hit up Pratunam or Siam Square for premium
shopping, and then unwind in the European-style gardens of Dusit. Thon Buri is home to the awesome
WatArun temple, and over in PhraNakhon, you’ll find the Wat Pho temple of the Reclining Buddha. Savor
mango sticky rice at a food stall before taking in the gilded splendor of the Grand Palace. Thailand’s
largest island is an international magnet for beach lovers and serious divers, who enthusiastically
submerge themselves in the Andaman Sea. Blue lagoons and salmon sunsets make for a dream-like
atmosphere, and indeed, a vacation here can feel a bit surreal. Water sports are the most popular
activities, though once you’ve had enough sun there’s still plenty to explore at the island’s aquariums,
gardens, and Buddhist temples.
Day 1 Bangkok Airport – Transfer to Hotel
Flight from Dhaka to ShuvarnaBhumi Airport, Bangkokby your preferred Airlines and meet our local
representative at gate no. 3 (Meeting Point), transfer to Hotel on private basis. Check in to Hotel.
Overnight stay at Bangkok Hotel.
Day 2 Bangkok Hotel - Half Day Bangkok City Tour
Breakfast at Bangkok hotel than ready to go for City tour where you discover three of Bangkok finest
temples. Firstly transfer to WatTrimit, the temple of the Golden Buddha with 5.5 tons of solid gold, then
drive through China town, Indian town, flower market and the central business district of Bangkok. Visit
Wat Pho, the temple of the Reclining Buddha, A stunning statue with 46 meters long and 15 miter high
covered in gold leaf. Also visit the Marble temple, A mixture of Thai and European architecture. Rest of
the day is free at your own.
Day 3 Bangkok – Departure And Flight to Dhaka
Having Breakfast at hotel and be ready to fly for Dhaka. Our driver will pick you up in plenty of time to
drop you at the airport for your flight.
Accommodation for 2 nights at Bangkok with Breakfast.
Airport to Hotel return transfers on SIC Basis
Half Day City Tour at Bangkok.
All Tours and sightseeing as per the itinerary and are operated on shared basis.
Tips to Guide & Driver
Any meals other than those mentioned in Menu.
Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and
all items of personal nature.
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle
mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Visa Fee & International Airfare
50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs
If City/Resort Fees/Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at hotel/a
Terms & Conditions
1. Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time 1400 hrs. And 1200 hrs. Respectively.
2. Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel, transportation
department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in
3. Package rates are valid as per the above mentioned validity dates and for the room category
specified. Should the period of stay or room type change, above rates will not be valid.
4. Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions and special events. A surcharge will be
5. Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together
6. The final pricing will be applicable, based on the rate of exchange (ROE) valid at the time of
confirmation of the booking. This price is based on the current rate of exchange.
7. No refund for unutilized services
8. If the guest wishes to change itinerary or places after booking of package, you are required to
pay the price difference.
9. The guests are requested to follow the rules and regulations of the resort / hotel where they are
10. Sometimes due to unforeseen situations need may arise for us to make slight changes to tour
itinerary; guests are requested to cooperate with us.
11. In the unlikely event of reserved accommodation not available for you upon arrival at your
destination, we would immediately arrange for an alternate accommodation of the same
12. Inter connecting rooms/Adjacent rooms/Rooms on same floor /rooms near to each other are
strictly subject to availability.
13. Maximum waiting time at the airport shall be 90 minutes from the touchdown of the flight. If the
customer is delayed then from for 1 hour an extra amount will be charged
14. For any amendment requests in the Itinerary, please advise our me/transport manager at least
48 hours in advance and the request shall be subject to availability.
15. Shorter-stays than the booked stay and early check-out will be regarded as cancellation and
hence no refund will be provided.
16. Strictly NO Refund for un-utilized services once booking made confirmed.
17. Rates quoted are based on BDT for specified No. of persons.
18. No amendment (name changes, date changes, hotel change etc) will be done once the booking
19. We do not hold any responsibility for additional cost or adjustment which may arise as a result
of events beyond our control, such as technical problems with means of transportation, changes
imposed by re-scheduling or cancellation of flights by an airline/train, political disturbances,
natural disasters, bad weather or terrorist activity etc. Also, any subsequent increase in the cost,
which may arise from the increase of fuel price, Gov taxes or accommodation charges, shall
have to be charged additionally.
20. We shall have no legal liability for any loss, damage, personal injury arising directly or indirectly
from any aspect of your Holiday.
Avail this package with exclusive EMI Service from NCC Bank, City Bank, UCB Bank, BRAC Bank, Lanka
Bangla, Standard Chartered, Mutual Trust Bank LTD & Eastern Bank LTD.
No customer comments for the moment.