Place Covered: Kuala Lumpur & Langkawi.
Package Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
Package price per person on Twin Sharing Basis BDT 39,500 Standard Package With Airfare
Additional Night Cost per Person: 2,000 Standard
Additional Night Cost per Person: 3,200 Superior
Additional Night Cost per Person: 5,200 Deluxe
Day 1 Dhaka – Langkawi Airport – Langkawi Hotel
Flight from Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur then Langkawi Airport. Arriving upon you will be welcome by our
representative. Then transfer to hotel for check in, after check in free time for leisure. Overnight stay at
Day 2 Half Day Langkawi Island Hopping
After having Breakfast at Hotel, get ready for the exciting tour of Island Hopping. A Trip on a speedboat
through the southern water of Langkawi, where you will get a chance to maneuver around the many
island of Langkawi. Among them the highlight are:-
Pregnant Maiden Island
Experience a cool dip in a fresh water lake situated in the Island. You even get the chance to soak your
feet in waters full of fish and get a free massage from them.
Beras Basah Island
The white sandy beach and get the chance to do some of water activities such as para-sailing, banana
boat riding etc but it is subject weather condition (cost on own)
Singa Besar Island
A stop over at bay of Singa Besar Island for Eagle Feeding. Here you have a chance to get close to see
the different species of eagle such as Brahminy Kite and White Bellied Sea Eagles.
Day 3 Langkawi – Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Having Breakfast at hotel, be ready to fly for Kuala Lumpur. Our driver will pick you up in plenty of time
to drop you at the airport for your flight. From Kuala Lumpur airport you will be welcome by our
representative then transfer to the hotel.
Day 4 Half Day City Tour – Kuala Lumpur Hotel
After having breakfast at hotel, be ready for the half day City Tour. Experience the best of KL in this half-
day tour that’s packed full of must-see places around this vibrant city. If you are looking to see what
some of the best attractions KL has to offer, hop on this less-than-four-hours tour and get a taste of
Kings Palace (Photo Stop)
Independence Square (Photo Stop)
National Monument (Photo Stop)
National Mosque (Photo Stop)
Twin Tower (Photo Stop)
ARCH Gallery KL
Local Product Outlet
Day 5 Kuala Lumpur Hotel – Airport – Fly Back to Bangladesh
Check out from hotel. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel plenty of time before your flight to Dhaka.
2 Night's Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur with Breakfast
2 Night's Accommodation in Langkawi with Breakfast.
All tours & Transfer are on Private basis/ SIC as per the itinerary.
Half Day City Tour in Kuala Lumpur.
Half Day Island Hoping Tour in Langkawi
Tips to Guide & Driver
Any meals other than those mentioned in Menu.
Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges,
and all items of personal nature.
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle
mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Visas &International Airfare
50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs
If City/Resort Fees/Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at the
Terms & Conditions
1. Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time 1400 hrs. and 1200 hrs. Respectively.
2. Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel, transportation
department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your
3. Package rates are valid as per the above mentioned validity dates and for the room category
specified. Should the period of stay or room type change, above rates will not be valid.
4. Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions and special events. A surcharge will be
5. Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together
6. The final pricing will be applicable, based on the rate of exchange (ROE) valid at the time of
confirmation of the booking. This price is based on the current rate of exchange.
7. No refund for unutilized services
8. If the guest wishes to change itinerary or places after booking of package, you are required to
pay the price difference.
9. The guests are requested to follow the rules and regulations of the resort / hotel where they are
10. Sometimes due to unforeseen situations need may arise for us to make slight changes to tour
itinerary; guests are requested to cooperate with us.
11. In the unlikely event of reserved accommodation not available for you upon arrival at your
destination, we would immediately arrange for an alternate accommodation of the same
12. Inter connecting rooms/Adjacent rooms/Rooms on same floor /rooms near to each other are
strictly subject to availability.
13. Maximum waiting time at the airport shall be 90 minutes from the touchdown of the flight. If the
customer is delayed then from for 1 hour an extra amount will be charged
14. For any amendment requests in the Itinerary, please advise our stuff/transport manager at least
48 hours in advance and the request shall be subject to availability.
15. Shorter-stays than the booked stay and early check-out will be regarded as cancellation and
hence no refund will be provided.
16. Strictly NO Refund for un-utilized services once booking made confirmed.
17. Rates quoted are based on BDT for specified No. of persons.
18. No amendment (name changes, date changes, hotel change etc) will be done once the booking
19. We do not hold any responsibility for additional cost or adjustment which may arise as a result of
events beyond our control, such as technical problems with means of transportation, changes
imposed by re-scheduling or cancellation of flights by an airline/train, political disturbances,
natural disasters, bad weather or terrorist activity etc. Also, any subsequent increase in the cost,
which may arise from the increase of fuel price, Gov taxes or accommodation charges shall have
to be charged additionally.
20. We shall have no legal liability for any loss, damage, personal injury arising directly or indirectly
from any aspect of your Holiday.
21. Journey undertaken by air, land or sea is governed by the terms and conditions of the service
22. The guest booking our services is expected to provide a valid identity authenticating the person
and you shall not make a reservation in a fictitious name.
23. Showing around all the places mentioned in our packages depend upon the availability of time
and climatic conditions.
24. Rates are NETT to Agent and non-commissionable.
25. It is the responsibility of the guest to carry all necessary travel documents such as
accommodation voucher / confirmation, passport, other valid identity proof, flight/air tickets etc.
26. In the unfortunate event of vehicle breakdown, we will provide you alternate vehicle. However,
the time loss due to event will not be compensated.
27. All the hotels have been given as per your budget, kindly visit their respective websites for better
understanding before confirming.
28. City tax fee City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes is not included in the package which is directly paid
to the hotel by customer.
29. Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Rooms are strictly subject to availability and the
offer is given to you on a special deal valid for a limited period of time.
30. Above rates quoted based on the group size and should the no of PAX decrease, we have the
right to revise the package rate without prior notice.
31. Request to you to be punctual for all tours and transfers. Maximum waiting time shall be 05
minutes for SIC and 10 minutes for Private.
32. For any amendment requests in the Itinerary, please advise our transport manager at least 48
hours in advance and the request shall be subject to availability.
33. All the hotels have been given as per your budget; kindly visit their respective websites for better
understanding before confirming.
34. In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full
Airfares (In case of inclusion of airfares with package) are subject to vary anytime also a matter
35. Airfare & Visa free are non-refundable.
After you confirm your trip we will assume that you have read thoroughly, understood it and abide by it:
15 days prior to the starting date - 40 % of Package Cost.
7 Days prior to the starting date - 75 % of Package Cost.
5 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost.
Airfare & Visa Fee would be applicable at the time of confirmation
Not applicable for Black out Period Like (Durga Puja, EID, New Year’s, Christmas or any Special day)
Please Call Hotlines For Details.
+88 02 9821644
Avail this package with exclusive EMI Service from NCC Bank, City Bank, UCB Bank, BRAC Bank, Lanka
Bangla, Standard Chartered, Mutual Trust Bank LTD & Eastern Bank LTD.
No customer comments for the moment.