Package price per person on Twin Sharing BDT 31,000 Standard Package With Airfare
Additional Night Cost per Person: 2,000 Standard
Additional Night Cost per Person: 3,200 Superior
Additional Night Cost per Person: 5,200 Deluxe
(Price may change based on availability at the time of Booking)
Day 1 Dhaka – Kuala Lumpur Int. Airport – Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Flight from Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur. Arriving upon you will be welcome by our representative. Then transfer to hotel for check in, after check in free time for leisure. Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 2 Half Day City Tour – Kuala Lumpur Hotel
After having breakfast at hotel, be ready for the half day City Tour. Experience the best of KL in this half-
day tour that’s packed full of must-see places around this vibrant city. If you are looking to see what some of the best attractions KL has to offer, hop on this less-than-four-hours tour and get a taste of everything!
Kings Palace (Photo Stop)
Independence Square (Photo Stop)
National Monument (Photo Stop)
National Mosque (Photo Stop)
Twin Tower (Photo Stop)
ARCH Gallery KL
Local Product Outlet
Day 3 Genting Tour – Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Having Breakfast at hotel, be ready to go for Genting Highlands or ' City of Entertainment' is a perfect getaway destination for many Malaysians. The highlands are very popular with people that want to escape the hot and humid weather in Kuala Lumpur. Temperatures vary often around 16/24 degrees, which is quite cold for people from KL. You can compare it with a small version of Las Vegas. Apart from the casinos, you also have a huge theme park, which makes it a perfect destination for families with kids. The highlands are at about 1760 meters above sea level, from the top there is a gorgeous view of the valley in which Kuala Lumpur is situated. Back to Hotel and Rest of the day for your leisure.
Day 4 Kuala Lumpur Hotel – Airport – Fly Back to Bangladesh
Check out from hotel. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel plenty of time before your flight to Dhaka.
3 Night's Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur with Breakfast.
All tours & Transfer are on Private basis as per the itinerary.
Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour.
Tips to Guide & Driver
Any meals other than those mentioned in Menu.
Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges,
and all items of personal nature.
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle
mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Visas &International Airfare
50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs
If City/Resort Fees/Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at the
Terms & Conditions
1. Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time 1400 hrs. and 1200 hrs. Respectively.
2. Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel, transportation
department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your
3. Package rates are valid as per the above mentioned validity dates and for the room category
specified. Should the period of stay or room type change, above rates will not be valid.
4. Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions and special events. A surcharge will be
5. Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together
6. The final pricing will be applicable, based on the rate of exchange (ROE) valid at the time of
confirmation of the booking. This price is based on the current rate of exchange.
7. No refund for unutilized services
8. If the guest wishes to change itinerary or places after booking of package, you are required to
pay the price difference.
9. The guests are requested to follow the rules and regulations of the resort / hotel where they are
10. Sometimes due to unforeseen situations need may arise for us to make slight changes to tour
itinerary; guests are requested to cooperate with us.
11. In the unlikely event of reserved accommodation not available for you upon arrival at your
destination, we would immediately arrange for an alternate accommodation of the same
12. Inter connecting rooms/Adjacent rooms/Rooms on same floor /rooms near to each other are
strictly subject to availability.
13. Maximum waiting time at the airport shall be 90 minutes from the touchdown of the flight. If the
customer is delayed then from for 1 hour an extra amount will be charged
14. For any amendment requests in the Itinerary, please advise our stuff/transport manager at least
48 hours in advance and the request shall be subject to availability.
15. Shorter-stays than the booked stay and early check-out will be regarded as cancellation and
hence no refund will be provided.
16. Strictly NO Refund for un-utilized services once booking made confirmed.
17. Rates quoted are based on BDT for specified No. of persons.
18. No amendment (name changes, date changes, hotel change etc) will be done once the booking
19. We do not hold any responsibility for additional cost or adjustment which may arise as a result of
events beyond our control, such as technical problems with means of transportation, changes
imposed by re-scheduling or cancellation of flights by an airline/train, political disturbances,
natural disasters, bad weather or terrorist activity etc. Also, any subsequent increase in the cost,
which may arise from the increase of fuel price, Gov taxes or accommodation charges shall have
to be charged additionally.
20. We shall have no legal liability for any loss, damage, personal injury arising directly or indirectly
from any aspect of your Holiday.
21. Journey undertaken by air, land or sea is governed by the terms and conditions of the service
22. The guest booking our services is expected to provide a valid identity authenticating the person
and you shall not make a reservation in a fictitious name.
23. Showing around all the places mentioned in our packages depend upon the availability of time
and climatic conditions.
24. Rates are NETT to Agent and non-commissionable.
25. It is the responsibility of the guest to carry all necessary travel documents such as
accommodation voucher / confirmation, passport, other valid identity proof, flight/air tickets etc.
Travel Booking Bangladesh www.facebook.com/travelbookingBD
Hotline: +8801970000727, +8801970000737 & +8801945050500, 01947070700, Email: email@example.com
26. In the unfortunate event of vehicle breakdown, we will provide you alternate vehicle. However,
the time loss due to event will not be compensated.
27. All the hotels have been given as per your budget, kindly visit their respective websites for better
understanding before confirming.
28. City tax fee City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes is not included in the package which is directly paid
to the hotel by customer.
29. Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Rooms are strictly subject to availability and the
offer is given to you on a special deal valid for a limited period of time.
30. Above rates quoted based on the group size and should the no of PAX decrease, we have the
right to revise the package rate without prior notice.
31. Request to you to be punctual for all tours and transfers. Maximum waiting time shall be 05
minutes for SIC and 10 minutes for Private.
32. For any amendment requests in the Itinerary, please advise our transport manager at least 48
hours in advance and the request shall be subject to availability.
33. All the hotels have been given as per your budget; kindly visit their respective websites for better
understanding before confirming.
34. In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full
Airfares (In case of inclusion of airfares with package) are subject to vary anytime also a matter
35. Airfare & Visa free are non-refundable.
Avail this package with exclusive EMI Service from NCC Bank, City Bank, UCB Bank, BRAC Bank, Lanka
Bangla, Standard Chartered, Mutual Trust Bank LTD & Eastern Bank LTD.
No customer comments for the moment.