Enjoy Italy in A Week! (6D 5N)
Package Code: GBG 0003
Day 1 Arrive Rome and City Tour by Night
On your arrival to the Eternal City of Rome, enjoy your private car airport transfer to your hotel in the city centre. In the evening take a tour of ROME BY NIGHT. During this tour some of the sights will include The Fountain of the Nayads in Repubblica Square, Piazza Venezia and Capitoline Hill. Have a glimpse of the Imperial Roman Age as you will be driven by and admire the Roman Forum, the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine and the Circus Maximus. Castel Sant`Angelo, St. Peter`s Cathedral, Via Veneto, Piazza Navona and Trevi Fountain are also among the highlights will be viewed during the tour from the car. Overnight in Rome.
Day 2 Imperial Rome Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, free time to explore the city on your own in the morning. After lunch (on your own) proceed for TOUR IMPERIAL ROME which starts from Piazza Venezia with its impressive monument dedicated to the Unknown Soldier. Then continue on foot to the famous Piazza del Campidoglio designed by Michelangelo from where you will have a fantastic view of the Roman Forum. The coach will continue to the Circus Maximus before arriving at the Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls (visit inside). The tour will be completed with a visit of the imposing Colosseum (inside). Overnight in Rome.
Day 3 Rome to Florence - Pisa Tour
After the breakfast transfer to Florence by train. Florence is one of the most beautiful and ancient cities in Italy. After accomodation at the hotel, in the afternoon take part to the EXCURSION TO PISA through the fertile and picturesque Tuscany countryside. Upon arrival in Pisa take the guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli which includes the celebrated Leaning Tower (exterior) the Baptistery (exterior) and other important monuments. Time at your disposal. Back to Florence. Evening at leisure. Overnight in Florence.
Day 4 Florence to Venice - Venice Tour and Gondola Serenade
Breakfast in the hotel. In the morning departure by train to Venice, the city of canals and palaces. Almost a thousand years ago Venice was one of the most powerful maritime republic of the Mediterranean sea. Check-in at hotel. In the evening, take part to the tour of GONDOLA SERENADE which is a romantic ride by gondola with music. Gondola will take you along the canals of Venice. Be captivated by the glamour and elegance of the city, with its magnificent palaces and churches facing the Grand Canal. Evening is free to explore the city on your own. Overnight in Venice.
Day 5 Venice Island Tour
After breakfast proceed to Alilaguna`s Pier at St. Mark's Square which is the meeting point for the excursion by ferry boat in the Venetian Lagoon with the visit of its Islands. These Islands are famous for the handcraft of MURANO, the ancient art of blowing glass of BURANO with its strong colours and light contrast, and the laces of TORCELLO, also known for the atmosphere of remote Venetian past. Return to St Mark`s Square. Free day at leisure. Overnight in Venice.
Day 6 Venice Departure Transfer
Breakfast. In the morning according to your flight private transfer to Venice airport. End of our services.
• Local tour guide (Multilingual)
• English, Spanish
• 2 nights accommodation in Rome at your selected hotel
• 1 night accommodation in Florence at your selected hotel
• 2 nights accommodation in Venice-Mestre at your selected hotel
• Train tickets Rome-Florence / Florence-Venice
• Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary
• Rome by Night Evening tour on regular basis
• Half Day Imperial Rome tour on regular basis
• Half Day Excursion to Pisa tour on regular basis
• Gondola Serenade Evening tour on regular basis
• Half Day Venice Island tour on regular basis
• Admission fees for all sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary
• Transfer service from/to Airport and hotel on Private Basis
• Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
• Visa for Italy (if needed)
• International or domestic flights
• Any other services that has not been mentioned in the included.
HOTEL INFO :
Rome: Hotel Palladium Palace or similar Florence: Hotel Cella or similar Venice island Lagoon: Hotel Continental or similar
• Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
• Hotels offered may not be valid during fair congresses and blackout dates and are subject to change with similar.
• Children must be at child rate range at time of travel and rates are available for 1 child when staying with 2 adults in the same room.
• In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised
• Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee
• Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
• The capacity of the transfer vehicles are up to 3 people.
Cancellation Policy: This service can be cancelled without any penalties 23 day(s) prior to departure (bank charges apply)
Complete flight information (flight number time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking
• Contact our dedicated Custom Team for tailor-making your tour with special rates even for small groups of 4 people, 5 star hotel requests, transfer car changes and availability for the supplement of being guided in your own language
• Single travellers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this tour alone.
No customer comments for the moment.