See Italy (incl Rome, Venice, Amalfi & More) in 9 Days (9D 8N)
Package Code: GBG 0004
Day 1 Rome to Florence - Assisi and Siena Tours
In the morning, you will go to meeting point or pickup from the hotel and departure to Assisi. You will visit the mystic town of Saint Francis still surrounded by ancient walls. Visit the Basilica of Saint Francis with its early Renaissance masterpieces by Giotto and Cimabue. At the end of the visit, continue towards Siena, the beautiful medieval city renown for the Palio horse race. Proceed to Florence. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Florence.
Day 2 Florence Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy to guided sightseeing tour of the city, also known to be the cradle of the Renaissance. Visit the beautiful Piazza del Duomo, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Baptistery of St. John, and Santa Croce, the 13th century Franciscan Church with Cimabue’s famous crucifix. Free time at leisure. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Florence.
Day 3 Florence to Venice - Padua Tour
After the breakfast, departure to Venice. Along the way you will stop in Padua, where you will visit the famous Cathedral of St. Anthony, guarded by Donatello’s “Gattamelata”. Continue towards Venice, and upon arrival enjoy a panoramic guided walking tour of this unique city. You will see the St. Mark’s square, the Basilica of St. Mark, the Doge’s Palace, the Bridge of Sighs and the Prisons. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Venice.
Day 4 Venice to Rome - Boat Tour
Following breakfast at the hotel, enjoy the morning tour by boat. You will cross the lagoon with a view of the islands and reach the island of Murano where you will assist to a demonstration of glass blowing. In the afternoon, transfer back to Rome. Arrival in Rome and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Rome.
Day 5 Rome to Sorrento - Naples and Pompeii Tours
After the breakfast in the morning, you will go to meeting point or pickup from the hotel and departure to Naples. Enjoy the walking tour of the historical centre to admire the Piazza del Plebiscito, the Royal Palace, the Gallery of Umberto I, and the San Carlo Opera House. From Naples, continue to Pompeii, and enjoy a short visit to a coral and cameo factory. Lunch in a typical restaurant, followed by a visit of the excavations of this ancient Roman city which was destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvio in 79 B.C. and buried under 4 to 6 meters of ash and stones. Proceed to Sorrento, a charming town of the Sorrentine Peninsula famous for the cultivation of Oranges, Lemons and Olives trees. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Sorrento.
Day 6 Capri Tour
After the breakfast, departure to the island of Capri. You will board the ferry and arrive in Marina Grande. Once on the island you will visit, the Blue Grotto, the Augustus Gardens and stop at the famous Piazzetta. A Minibus will take you up to Anacapri. After lunch in Anacapri, you will return to Marina Grande where you will board the ferry for your transfer back to Sorrento. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Sorrento.
Day 7 Sorrento to Amalfi
Following breakfast at the hotel, departure to Amalfi. Enjoy the breathtaking Amalfi Coast drive. En-route you will enjoy magnificent views of Positano and other picturesque fishing villages. Arrival in Amalfi and time at leisure. You can take the hotel’s shuttle bus to reach its private beach and plunge into the water of the Mediterranean Sea. Alternatively, you may visit the city center of Amalfi. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Amalfi.
Day 8 Free Day at Leisure in Amalfi
After breakfast at the hotel, free time to discover the beauty of this wonderful coastal village, or to explore the area. You can take the hotel’s shuttle bus to reach its private beach and plunge into the water of the Mediterranean Sea. Alternatively, you may visit the city centre of Amalfi. It is also possible to arrange optional excursions in the area, and visit towns like Ravello and Positano. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Amalfi.
Day 9 Rome Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning at leisure. Meeting point at the hotel at and transfer to Pompeii where you will join another group for your trip back to Rome. End of our services.
• Local tour guide (Monolingual)
• 8 nights accommodation in at 4 star hotels
• Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary
• 7 dinners (drinks NOT included)
• 2 lunches (drinks NOT included)
• Full day excursion to Pompeii on regular basis
• Full day excursion to Capri on regular basis
• Half day Blue Grotto tour on regular basis
• Half day Renaissance Escorted tour on regular basis
• Half day Splendid tour on regular basis
• Admission fees for all sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary
• Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
• Tips for the guide and driver
• Visa for Italy (if needed)
• International or domestic flights
• Optional excursions (you can add into the basket)
• Meals other than stated
• Transfer service from/to airport (you can add into the basket)
• Hotels offered may not be valid during fair congresses and blackout dates and are subject to change with similar
• Children must be at child rate range at time of travel and rates are available for 1 child when staying with 2 adults in the same room
• Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee
• Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
• In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised
Tax: City tax not included and to be paid directly in the hotels. All other taxes are included.
Cancellation Policy: This service can be cancelled without any penalties 18 day(s) prior to departure
Complete flight information (flight number time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking
Day 1 - 07:30 am
Day 5 - 07:30 am
Day 6 - 09:15 am
Day 7 - 09:30 am
Day 9 - 03:30 pm
Passengers must be ready at the designated departure point 15 minutes before the exact departure time.
Centrally located meeting point
Detailed address information will be provided on your confirmation voucher
• We recommend you to arrive to the town minimum a day before the tour for this early departure.
• If you cannot find the service you need or any hotel upgrade request, extra nights at hotels etc. please contact our dedicated Custom Team to advise of your requirements.
• For the days which lunch is not included in the tour price optional recommendation of an a la carte restaurant and transfer service will be provided by the tour guide.
No customer comments for the moment.