Enjoy Spain & Portugal including historical places over 7 Days (7D 6N)
Package Code: GBG 0006
Welcome to Barcelona city!! You are in the Catalonian Capital! On arrival transfer by luxury car, Mercedes or Audi, with an English-speaking driver. Overnight in your hotel.
2. Day- Barcelona
In the morning, buffet breakfast, followed by a a private tour of Barcelona, by luxury car with an English- speaking driver. The traveller will get to know the most typical monuments of the city. You will visit the façade of the Cathedral, the façade of the Sagrada Familia. The visit continues to the Olympic Village, the Columbus monument and then on to the Montjuïc Mountain, where you will
be able to see the Olympic Stadium.
3. Day- Barcelona -Madrid (by Train)
Breakfast and private transfer to Barcelona railway station in order to pick up the high speed train to Madrid. Only 3 hours and you are in the capital of Spain. Private Transfer to scort you to your hotel. Overnight in your hotel.
4. Day- Madrid
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Private tour of Madrid, by luxury car with an English-speaking driver. Enjoy panoramic sightseeing of the old part of the city.We will also approach the façade of the Royal Palace, the Sabatini Gardens and Campo del Moro, located in the city centre. The church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, the Toledo Bridge, the Prado Museum, and Puerta de Alcalá are also good examples of this splendid style. Overnight in your hotel.
5. Day- Madrid – Lisbon (by Flight)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Private transfer to Lisbon airport in order to pick up the flight to Lisbon. Only 1 hour and you will be in the capital of Portugal. Private transfer on arrival to your hotel.
Overnight in your hotel.
6. Day - Lisbon
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Regular city tour of Lisbon: on the right bank of the broad Tagus river estuary, the capital of Portugal graciously reclines over rolling hills. Free afternoon for a fado show with wine tasting.
7. Day- Departure
Breakfast and private transfer from hotel to airport in order to pick up the flight to your country.
• Driver Guide
• 2 nights accommodation in Madrid
• 2 nights accommodation in Barcelona
• 2 nights accommodation in Lisbon
• Private transfers arrival / departure in all cities by luxury car
• 2 hours sightseeing with English speaking driver in Madrid and Barcelona
• Sit in Coach (SIC) sightseeing tour in Lisbon
• Daily buffet breakfast 24 hour telephone assistance for passengers
• Visa for Spain (if needed)
• Domestic transportation between cities: 270 € / pax and package
• Intercity transfers (Train+flight tickets)
• Lisbon city tax (Direct payment at the hotel)
• Tips to the guide/driver (optional)
• Optional tours/excursions (please refer to the Daily City Tour tab)
• Rates valid from minimum 2 pax.
• Rates may not be valid during fair, congresses and blackout dates, subject to availability at hotels.
• Children must be at child rate range at time of travel and rates are available for 1 child when staying with 2 adults in the same room.
• Rates not valid during fair, congresses and blackout dates, subject to availability at hotels
• Intercity transfers are not included in the rate of the travel package, and must be purchased by the client agency, possibly from the Domestic Transport tab on our online system. In case the Intercity transfers are arranged from other sources by the client agency/or the client, a copy of the travel itinerary must be provided to the transfer-man upon arrival at the first destination in terms of arranging the all transfer schedule.
Tax: Barcelona Touristic City Tax imposed by Catalonian government at any accommodation is excluded. Payment will be by clients at hotels directly.
Cancellation Policy: This service can be cancelled without any penalties 18 day(s) prior to departure
Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure, and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking
• Contact our dedicated Custom Team for tailor-making your tour with special rates even for small groups of 4 people, and availability for the supplement of being guided in your own language
• Contact our dedicated Custom Team for tailor-making your package with special rates of 4 or 5 star hotel upgrades
• Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this tour alone
No customer comments for the moment.