Beautiful Spain & Portugal over 10 Days (10D 9N)
Package Code: GBG 0007
1. Day -Arrival:
Welcome to the Capital of Spain! On arrival, transfer by luxury car, Mercedes or Audi, with an English-speaking driver. Overnight in Madrid.
2. Day - Madrid:
In the morning, buffet breakfast, followed by a private tour of Madrid, by luxury car with an English-speaking driver. We will approach the façade of the Royal Palace, the Sabatini Gardens and Campo del Moro. The church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, the Toledo Bridge, the Prado Museum, and Puerta de Alcalá are also good examples of this splendid style. Overnight in Madrid.
3. Day- Madrid – Lisbon (by Flight):
Breakfast and private transfer to Madrid airport to pick up the flight to Lisbon. Only 1 hour and you will be in the capital of Portugal. Private transfer on arrival and overnight in your hotel.
4. Day- Lisbon:
Today we will discover Lisbon. Buffet breakfast at you hotel. Regular city tour of Lisbon. On the right bank of the broad Tagus river estuary, the capital of Portugal graciously reclines over rolling hills. This is a spectacular geographical location and does much to explain the cosmopolitan history of the city. Free afternoon for a fado show with wine tasting. Overnight in your hotel.
5. Day- Lisbon - Seville (by Flight):
Breakfast and private transfer to Lisbon airport to pick up the flight to Seville. Private transfer on arrival and overnight in your hotel.
6.Day - Seville:
In the morning, buffet breakfast followed by a regular tour of Seville. Departure from your hotel. Regular city tour of Seville. First stop will be the cathedral, one of the world’s most beautiful Gothic temples. After the Santa Cruz quarter, we will pass by the Reales Alcázares (Royal Fortresses), Archive of the Indies declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, we will reach the River Guadalquivir, where you will see the Torre del Oro, of Arab origin. Include a tour on a boat cruising the river Guadalquivir. Overnight in Seville.
7. Day- Seville – Granada (by Train):
Buffet Breakfast at the hotel. Private transfer to railwaystation in order to pick up the train to Granada. Private transfer to your hotel. Accommodation. Possibility to book an optional flamenco dance show in the caves of Sacromonte. Overnight in Granada.
8. Day- Granada:
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Regular tour of Alhambra Palace & Generalife Gardens. The palace complexes of the Alhambra and Generalife, beside the Albaicin, have been declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. We will also visit the Generalife. Overnight in Granada.
9. Day- Granada – Madrid (by Train or Flight):
Breakfast and private transfer to train station or airport to get flight or train to Madrid. Private transfer on arrival and overnight in Madrid.
10. Day- Departure:
Buffet breakfast and private transfer from the hotel to the international airport. Proceed onwards to your next destination. End of the services.
• Driver Guide
• 3 nights accommodation in Madrid
• 2 nights accommodation in Lisbon
• 2 nights accommodation in Seville
• 2 nights accommodation in Granada
• Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary
• Private transfers arrival / departure in all cities by luxury car
• Arrival & departure transfers by luxury car in all cities
• Private city tour with English speaking driver in Madrid
• Regular city tour of Lisbon
• Regular city tour of Seville and Guadalquivir River cruise
• Regular tour Alhambra and Generalifein Granada.
• Visa for Spain (if needed)
• Intercity transfers (Train+flight tickets)
• Transportation between cities (415 €)
• Barcelona city tax (Direct payment at the hotel)
• Lisbon city tax (Direct payment at the hotel)
• Tips to the guide/driver (optional)
• Optional tours/excursions (please refer to the Daily City Tour tab)
• Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
• Hotels offered may not be valid during fair congresses and blackout dates and are subject to change with similar
• Rates not valid during fair, congresses and blackout dates, subject to availability at hotels
• Children must be at child rate range at time of travel and rates are available for 1 child when staying with 2 adults in the same room
• Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee
• Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
• In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised
Cancellation Policy: This service can be cancelled without any penalties 18 day(s) prior to departure
Complete flight information (flight number time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking
• Contact our dedicated Custom Team for tailor-making your tour with special rates even for small groups of 4 people and availability for the supplement of being guided in your own language
• Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this tour alone.
No customer comments for the moment.