See Amazing Spain & Portugal (12D 11N)
Package Code: GBG 0008
1. Day Arrival to Madrid
Welcome to the Capital of Spain! On arrival, transfer by luxury car, Mercedes or Audi, with an English-speaking driver. Overnight in Madrid.
2. Day- Madrid
In the morning, buffet breakfast, followed by a private tour of Madrid, by luxury car with an English-speaking driver.Buffet breakfast. Private tour of Madrid by luxury car: the façade of the Royal Palace, the Sabatini Gardens and Campo del Moro. The church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, the Toledo Bridge, the Prado Museum, and Puerta de Alcalá. Overnnight in your hotel.
3. Day- Madrid – Lisbon (by Flight)
Breakfast and private transfer to Madrid Airport in order to pick up the flight to Lisbon. Only 1 hour and you will be in the capital of Portugal. Private transfer on arrival to your hotel. Accommodation in your hotel.
4. Day- Lisbon
Buffet breakfast at your hotel. Regular city tour of Lisbon. On the right bank of the broad Tagus river estuary, the capital of Portugal graciously reclines over rolling hills. Free afternoon for a fado show with wine tasting.
Overnight in your hotel.
5. Day- Lisbon - Seville (by Flight)
Breakfast and private transfer to Lisbon airport to pick up the flight to Seville. Private transfer on arrival and overnight in your hotel.
6. Day- Seville
In the morning, buffet breakfast followed by a regular tour of Seville. Departure from your hotel. Regular city tour of Seville: the cathedral, Santa Cruz quarter, Reales Alcázares, Archive of the Indies,the Torre del Oro, of Arab origin. Include a tour on a boat cruising the river Guadalquivir. Overnight in your hotel.
7. Day- Seville – Granada (by Train)
Buffet breakfast. Private transfer to the railway station to pick up train to Granada. Private transfer to your hotel. Accommodation. Possibility to book an optional flamenco dance show in the caves of Sacromonte.
Overnight in your hotel.
8. Day- Granada
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Regular Tour of Alhambra Palace & Generalife Gardens. Overnight in your hotel.
9. Day- Granada – Barcelona (by Train or Flight)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Private transfer to train station or airport to take a train or flight to Barcelona. On arrival private transfer to hotel. Overnight in your hotel.
10. Day- Barcelona
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Private tour of Barcelona, by luxury car. You will visit the façade of the Cathedral, the façade of the Sagrada Familia, the Olympic Village, the Columbus and the Montjuïc Mountain to see the Olympic Stadium. Overnight in your hotel.
11. Day- Barcelona
Buffet breakfast. Free day in Barcelona, possibility to do shopping in Ramblas area, to relax on the beach or go on an optional tour of Montserrat. Overnight in Barcelona.
12. Day - Departure
Buffet breakfast and private transfer from the hotel to the international airport. Proceed onwards to your next destination.
• Driver Guide
• 2 nights accommodation in Madrid
• 2 nights accommodation in Lisbon
• 2 nights accommodation in Seville
• 2 nights accommodation in Granada
• 3 nights accommodation in Barcelona
• Private city tour with English speaking driver in Madrid & Barcelona
• Regular city tour of Lisbon
• Regular city tour of Seville and Guadalquivir River cruise
• Regular Alhambra and Generalife tour in Granada
• Visa for Spain (if needed)
• Intercity transfers (Train+flight tickets)
• Domestic transportation between cities: 485 €
• Barcelona city tax (Direct payment at the hotel)
• Lisbon city tax ( Direct payment at the hotel)
• Tips to the guide/driver (optional)
• Optional tours/excursions (please refer to the Daily City Tour tab)
• Rates valid from minimum 2 pax.
• Rates may not be valid during fair, congresses and blackout dates, subject to availability at hotels.
• Children must be at child rate range at time of travel and rates are available for 1 child when staying with 2 adults in the same room
• Rates not valid during fair, congresses and blackout dates, subject to availability at hotels
• Intercity transfers are not included in the rate of the travel package, and must be purchased by the client agency, possibly from the Domestic Transport tab on our online system. In case the Intercity transfers are arranged from other sources by the client agency/or the client, a copy of the travel itinerary must be provided to the transferman upon arrival at the first destination in terms of arranging the all transfer schedule.
Tax: Barcelona Touristic City Tax imposed by Catalonian government at any accommodation is excluded. Payment will be by clients at hotels directly. 3
hotels 0.75 â‚¬ / pax / day 5
hotels 2.50 â‚¬ / pax / day 4
hotels 1.25 â‚¬ / pax / day
Cancellation Policy: This service can be cancelled without any penalties 23 day(s) prior to departure
Complete flight information (flight number time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking
• Contact our dedicated Custom Team for tailor-making your tour with special rates even for small groups of 4 people and availability for the supplement of being guided in your own language
• Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this tour alone.
No customer comments for the moment.