Package price per person (on twin sharing basis): BDT 2,75,000 only
(Tours + 3/4* Hotels + Meals + International Air Fare + Guide + Visa Assistance + All taxes and fees)
Starts from 8th September 2016, Paris
Ends on 21st September 2016, Amsterdam
Package Code: GBG 0032
DAY 1 | 8 sep: Arrival to Paris from Dhaka
Welcome to Paris!! You are in The City of Light!! Arrive in Paris. Check in into hotel, rest of your afternoon is free.
DAY 2 | 9 sep: Paris (Free day)
Welcome to Paris!! You are in The City of Light!! Arrive in Paris. Check into hotel, rest of your afternoon is free.
DAY 3 | 10 sep: Paris
Driving Tour of Paris! L’OpéraGarnier, the Tuileries Gardens, Place de la Concorde, Hotel de Ville, The River Seine, l'Ile de la Cite, the Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Lovers Bridge, Sacre Coeur, Montmartre, Pigalle and the Moulin Rouge!
DAY 4 | 11 sep: Paris-Swiss Alps
Scenic Mountain Drive: spectacular views as we drive through mountain passes and alongside lakes,breath-taking mountain vistas and scenic views of quaint Swiss towns.
DAY 5 | 12 sep: Swiss Alps (Free day)
DAY 6 | 13 sep: Swiss Alps-Florence-Tuscany
Walking Tour of Florence: Florence's Baptistery, Bell Tower, Gates of Paradise, Brunelleschi's Dome, Piazza dellaSignoria, Palazzo Vecchio, Ponte Vecchio.
Day 7 | 14 sep: Tuscany-Pisa-Rome
View the Leaning Tower of Pisa: your chance to see the world famous Leaning Tower of Pisa, or even take some iconic pictures of you ‘holding up’ the tower! Driving tour: Rome has so much to see and do!
Day 8 | 15 sep: Rome (Free day)
Day 9 | 16 sep: Rome-Venice
St. Mark’s Square, St. Mark’s Basilica, St. Mark’s Museum, Campanile (Elevator to the top), Doge’s Palace, Rialto Market and Scuola Grande di San Rocco.
Day 10 | 17 sep: Venice-Munich-Bavaria
Munich orientation tour: Karlsplats and Marienplatz, New Town Hall, Church of our Lady
Day 11 | 18 sep: Bavaria-Rhine Valley
River cruise: cruise down the Rhine and see the beautiful scenery and the largest concentration of gothic castles (Sterrenberg, Liebestein,Katz and Fortress Rheinfels).
Day 12 | 19 sep: Rhine Valley-Amsterdam
Visit the Riekermolen Windmill, Amsterdam Canal Cruise, Central Station, the infamous Red light district, Dam Square, Damrak, Royal Palace, National Monument, Old and New Church!
Day 13 | 20 sep: Amsterdam (Free day)
Day 14 | 21 sep: Return to Dhaka from Amsterdam
Visit to Bruges: a stop in this beautiful medieval town with some free time so you could try the signature national dish of frites and moules,see or even climb the Belfry Tower, before you head back home!
● 13 Nights accommodation in twin rooms. Single travelers have the option
to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room.
● 13 Breakfast, 6 dinners
● Visa fees
● Insurance cost
● International Air Fare with Turkish Airlines/Qatar Airlines/Similar
● Modern air conditioned coach with reclining seats, TV for showing DVDs,
and toilet during intercity transfers
● Free Wi-Fi in hotels
● All taxes and fees
● Any public transport used as part of the tour (excludes free days)
● Visa Assistance and guidance for Schengen Visa
Accommodation (3 / 4 Star):
● 3N PARIS: Ibis la Defense/B&B Porte Des Lila/Or similar
● 2N SWISS ALPS: Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens/Swiss Youth Hostel
● 1N TUSCANY: Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio/Hotel Meridiana Florence/Or similar
● 2N ROME: Hotel Cristoforo Colombo/Club House Roma/Or similar
● 1N VENICE: Elite Residence Hotel/NH Laguna Palace/Or similar
● 1N MUNICH: Super 8 Munich City West/Ibis Muenchen City/Or similar
● 1N RHINE VALLEY(BONN):Rheinlust/Ibis Bonn/Or similar
● 2N AMSTERDAM: Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport/Holiday Inn Express
Schipol Airport/Or similar
● Personal expenses
● Tips for the guide
● Hotel + air fare+ tours + transfers + visa + insurance + all breakfast +
few dinners + taxes
● Eiffel Tower, Swiss Alps, Rhine Valley, Pisa, Florence, Munich city,
SPECIAL NOTES: Airfare Depends on airlines, date of flight & Class availability.
No customer comments for the moment.